ECONOMY 1 YEAR WARRANTY (extendable to 3 or 5 years on workmanship depending on cover grade)
* Clean monthly using only with a mild soap & water solution and not during hours when the cover is in direct sunlight. When adding chemicals, do not exceed mfg recommended levels and always keep your cover off the spa for at least 20 minutes to allow chemicals to off gas. Failure to follow these procedures will result in spa cover damage and void your warranty.
IDR SPA COVER (a division of International Design Resource, Inc.), as manufacturer, warrants this spa cover to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years & marine grade vinyl for (1) year from the date of purchase by the original user, providing all terms of this warranty are met.
Defects in materials and workmanship occurring within 1 years of original date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option of IDR Spa Cover without charge. (All costs of removal and reinstallation are at purchaser’s expense.)
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES only for personal residential use. This warranty does not cover any commercial / hospitality installation or rental property installation.
THE WARRANTY obligations of IDR SPA COVER shall be limited to repair or replacement of the product. It shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances or in any amount for consequential or incidental damage or for injury or damages to persons or property using or used in connection with the Product or for loss of profits or other costs or expenses of any kind or character. There is no warranties or representations by IDR SPA COVER other than set forth herein, either expressed or implied, and no person, firm or corporation is authorized to make any representation or incur any obligation in the name or on behalf of IDR SPA COVER except as stated herein.
FREIGHT to and from IDR SPA COVER to be paid by purchaser.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES only during normal use and care and is absolutely VOID if the Product is misused, neglected, or damaged after delivery to the original purchaser or if it has been repaired or altered by someone other than IDR SPA COVER, or it has been used for any purpose other than a spa cover. In the event the outer vinyl of the cover must be repaired, the purchaser will be responsible for shipping of the vinyl to and from the manufacturer. As a convenience we’ve arranged a special rate with UPS for $75.00 to cover shipping costs, both ways. You will be issued a UPS call tag once your RMA has been processed.
This warranty does not include damage incurred as outlined below:
1. Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alterations.
2. Normal fading and deterioration of exterior surfaces.
3. Failure to provide reasonable and periodic maintenance.
4. Direct exposure to any chemicals or abrasive materials.
5. Defects caused by a component, or part that is not part of the cover.
Freight on any merchandise for warranty, both to and from IDR Spa Cover, is to be paid by the purchaser. All repairs or replacements shall be F.O.B. manufacture’s plant.
Please notify IDR Spa Cover IMMEDIATELY upon discovery of any defect.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST ACCOMPANY ANY WARRANTY REQUEST.
The following are care and maintenance suggestions:
1. It is recommended that you clean your cover monthly using mild soap and water.
Do not clean while cover is in direct sunlight.
2. Avoid exposing cover to excessive spa chemicals. Remove cover when adding chemicals and keep off until
normal chemical levels are reached.
3. Avoid scraping the cover on abrasive surfaces.
4. All water must be kept from accumulating or puddles on the cover. After heavy rains and/or snow sweep off
5. Avoid jerking or pulling cover or handles (especially when vinyl is softened by heat) to prevent threads from
tearing the vinyl.
6. Do not place any item that can intensify or reflect the sun’s rays on top of the cover.
Example; mirrors, glass, black trash bags, etc...
MANUFACTURER will not be responsible (liable) for:
1. Accidents caused by misuse, negligence or alterations made by anyone but the MANUFACTURER.
2. Direct exposure to any chemicals or abrasive materials.
3. Fading and deterioration from exposure to elements.
4. Defects on components or parts which are not part of the PRODUCT.
5. Foam breakage, caused by purchaser or otherwise.
6. Consequential damages, incidental damages, accidental damages (or otherwise),including damages to property
or injury to anybody from the misuse or the improper use of the PRODUCT.
* This PRODUCT is not a safety device.
* This PRODUCT will not hold weight.
* Do not sit, walk, or stand on PRODUCT.
* Do not play on or under PRODUCT.
* Do not expose PRODUCT to chemicals or abrasive materials.
Expect fading and deterioration of exterior surfaces due to exposure to the elements.